- The Parents should ensure that fee of his/her ward is deposited in time.
- Fee Will be accepted only through Cashless Channels in favour of “Seth M. R. Jaipuria Schools Banaras – Revenue A/C”.
- Till 10th of the Fee Due Month through Cashless mode & E-pay only.
- Fee Cheque can be dropped in the drop box along with duly filled fee deposit slip at the SCHOOL PREMISES during working hours of working days, till 7th of the due month.
- With Late FEE at the school counter: Fee with late fine and other applicable dues as described in fee receipt book and/or student’s dairy will be accepted at the school counter on Monday & Tuesday each month , between 9AM to 11AM.
- Please fill in all the information in the Fee Receipt Slip. On the back of the slip please fill up Cheque Number, Date, Your Bank Name & Branch. Please fill the Name, Class and Admission Number of student(s) and your contact number on the back of the Cheque too.
- Please use MICR Cheque or Demand Drafts only. Out station Cheque will not be accepted . If fee is deposited by Non MICR or out station Cheque, it may result in non deposit of fee, which will cause inconvenience to parents and imposition of fine. Cheques should be CTS only.
- In case of holidays on due date of fee collection, the fee will be accepted on the next working day.
- In case the fee is deposited through cheque, parents have to ensure that the cheque is issued by them towards the fee deposit, is cleared from their bank. In any case school will not be responsible for the loss of cheque in transit, return of cheque or late clearing of the cheque. Please ensure that there are adequate funds in your account to cover the cheque issued by you. Cheque not honoured for any reason can lead to serious re-percussion.
FEE STRUCTURE – NEW ADMISSION 2020-21
|PARTICULARS||Amount (in rupees)|
|Prospectus and Registration fee||1000|
|Admission Fee (At the time of New Admission)
100 % waiver for the 25 admission in NURSERY/LKG/UKG
50% waiver for the 100 admission in I – VIIIth
25% waiver for the 100 admission in IX – XI
|Caution Money (Refundable)||5000|
TUTION FEE (Monthly)
|Class||Amount (in rupees)|
Transport Maintenance Charges (Optional)
First time School Commers i.e Students of Nursery Class Would be given 50% waiver in transport charges
|Distance||Amount (in rupees)|
- First time School Commers i.e Students of Nursery Class Would be given 50% waiver in transport chargesExamination Fee will be charged from Class I to XII as:-
Class I – VIII Rs. 2000 Class IX – X Rs. 3000 Class XI – XII Rs. 4000
- Half of the examination fee will be taken in month of April
- Half of the examination fee will be taken in month of October)
- Fee may be deposited by online or by Cash/Cheque/Demand Draft/At School Campus/City Office only.
- All Payments to the school are to be made in favour of “SETH M.R. JAIPURIA SCHOOLS BANARAS” payable at Varanasi.
- Please obtain proper receipt against payment made to the school.
- All Fees to be deposited quarterly as per given schedule.
* 1st Quarter:- At the time of admission/10th April for exsisting Students.
*2nd Quarter:-10th July
*3rd Quarter:- 10th October 4th Quarter:- 10th January
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”stretch_row” disable_element=”yes” el_class=”fee_table”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
FEE STRUCTURE AS PER FEE ORDINANCE 2019 (2019-20)
|CLASS||NURSERY/LKG/UKG||I – IV||V – VIII||IX & X||XI|
|Prospectus and Registration fee||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Admission Fee (At the time of New Admission) (50% Management Discount)||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||5000||5000||5000||5000||5000|
|Composite Fee (Monthly)||5089||5489||5889||6333||6733|
|Management Discount (for year 2019-20)||1339||1439||1539||1633||1633|
|Composite Fee (Monthly after Discount)||3750||4050||4350||4700||5100|
|Management Discount (for year 2019-20)||4000||2000||2000||1000||1000|
|Total Yearly Fee||45000||50600||54200||59400||65200|
*100% Admission Fee waived off for first 25 Admissions of Class Nur., LKG, UKG
*50% Admission Fee waived off for first 100 Admissions of Class I to IX & XI
Transportation Maintenance Charges (Optional)
0-7 kms. : 1540
8-15 kms. : 1980
16-20 kms. : 2310
21-25 kms. : 2530
above 25 kms. : Charges as per location & availability
(1st time school comers i.e. Students of Nursery class would be given 50% waiver in transport charges)
FEE STRUCTURE AS PER FEE ORDINANCE 2018 (2018-19)
|CLASS||NURSERY/LKG/UKG||I – IV||V – VIII||IX & X|
|Prospectus and Registration fee||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Admission Fee (At the time of New Admission) (25 % Management Discount)||20000||20000||20000||20000|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||5000||5000||5000||5000|
|Composite Fee (Monthly)||4823||5223||5623||6133|
|Management Discount (25% for year 2017-18)||1206||1306||1406||1533|
|Composite Fee (Monthly after Discount)||3617||3917||4217||4600|
|Total Yearly Fee||47404||51004||54604||59200|
|Increment % from 2017-18||0%||2.41%||2.25%||4.23%|
*100% Admission Fee waived off for first 50 Admissions of Class Nur., LKG, UKG