Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Vatsalya Campus is committed to provide and continuously upgrade boarding facilities to meet and exceed requirements of Boarders. Boarding facility is air conditioned and available for students of Grade 4 and above. To ensure progress and development of each student, experienced wardens and boarding management encourage and help students to feel boarding rooms like their homes.
Parents are informed from time to time by the boarding management and parents themselves are also expected to remain in touch with boarding staff to know academic and extracurricular performance of boarders.
Concept of “HEALTH IS WEALTH” is the focus of Vatsalya Campus. We encourage vegetarian food so boarders get only vegetarian food cooked in hygienic kitchen of mess. Menu is designed in such a way that boarders get nutritional balanced diet required for their physical development.
- Boarders get Nutritious & Hygienic Breakfast, Lunch, Refreshment and Dinner.
- Extra studies for 3 hours daily in the evening as per requests and requirement of Boarders.
- Separate sections for Junior and Senior boarders to provide special care and protection to Junior Boarders.
- Regular health check-ups of all boarders through In-House qualified medical practitioners
- Health Insurance (Medi claim) Policy of each boarder is being planned
- During the weekends Talent Hunt Contests, Quiz Contests, Birthday Parties, Outings in the city or nearby picnic spots etc.
Following In-door and Out-door sport facilities are available in sprawling playgrounds of school campus.
- Table Tennis
- Horse Riding
Following sports facilities are under consideration to start
- Boarding and Sports facilities are subject to change as felt necessary by School/Boarding management and decision is binding on all parents and boarders.
- Pictures shown here are for description purpose and may or may not resemble with actual on site.